Thankful & Grateful
Today I am thankful and grateful for the life I have been given. When I hear people complain about the weather or something trivial like how their alarm woke them up in the morning, it makes me realize that I really have nothing to complain about. In fact, it is the complete opposite: I am lucky to be alive, to live freely and be healthy!
- I am thankful to wake up every day.
- I am thankful for my health and the ability to move.
- I am thankful to have a roof over my head with all the creature comforts I could ever need.
- I am grateful to have delicious food on my plate.
- I am grateful to have been born in a free country.
- I am thankful for my education and humbled to keep learning.
- I am thankful to spend time in nature and fill my lungs with fresh air and feel the warm sun on my face.
- I am grateful to be able to travel and see the world.
- I am grateful to have a good job with nice co-workers.
- I am mostly grateful for my family and friends, with whom I can share this amazing experience of life.
We each have good days and occasional bad days. The world can be fraught with pain, suffering, struggles, disappointments, hardships, turmoil and regrets. Today and every day, I choose to be grateful and enjoy every waking minute. The morning alarm is a reminder of how lucky we are. Live life to its fullest potential and be thankful for all the little things.
What are you thankful for?